Personal Choice Jamaica offers you the benefit of our first-hand knowledge of the rental villas and of Jamaica, as well as our skills in making the selection process an easy and enjoyable one.
Please consider the following when thinking about your vacation.
OUR VILLA RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Gratuities for staff
- Food & Drinks
- Personal Items
- Daily Accommodation Tax of $1 per Room / Day - Payable in Jamaica
* One transfer per rental - 7 Night minimum rental
- If it is possible, plan ahead. The more popular Villas are rented well in advance, so, it is advisable to make your reservation 6-8 months prior to your travel dates, especially for travel in the "High" season. This should ensure an adequate number of homes from which to make a selection.
- Although it is sometimes possible find wonderful Villas with short notice, planning well in advance will ensure you a choice of quality villas within your budget range.
- Christmas and Holiday reservations usually have special requirements, 7 to 14 day minimum stays required and are generally booked 9-12 months ahead of time.
- Plan your vacation early. Many properties are booked months in advance. Bear in mind that dates for special events and holidays are peak booking periods.
- Plan the make-up of your group. Consider any special requirements. Some homes that are wonderful for families are not as accommodating for groups of friends (adult couples). Some homes are great for larger groups and others are perfect for honeymoons and/or romantic getaways for just the two of you.
- Do not automatically exclude larger homes since some owners will rent at reduced rates for fewer people.
- Would you prefer a hillside or beachfront location, Resort membership of Golf privileges etc? We offer many options.
- Would you like a villa that is fully staffed including cook service, or will maid service alone suffice?
- Would you like to be near activities or well removed from everything?
- What is right for you ? Each area in Jamaica has its own individual character that makes each in their own way unique and special. Choose a location that appeals to you. If you are not familiar with Jamaica, we can help you select the location and Villa that is most appropriate for your requirements and needs.
6. SET YOUR BUDGET:
We will work with you to get the most for your budget. We have a large number of Villas in each price range. We will assist you to find one that meets as many of your needs as we can, at the best value possible. We are available to assist you at any time.
Children in Villas
Villa accommodations and Villa vacations are excellent for a family. For the most part, they can make traveling with small children much less stressful and much more enjoyable.
There are however, a small number of villas that will not allow children guests. This is usually due to either the location of the Villa or its furnishing. More important to your family, some villas, although they do not forbid children, they may not provide an ideal environment for very young children.
Please contact us and permit us to offer suggestions
We are available to assist you at any time.
Return to the Home page
- Peak Season - Dec. 15th - Apr.14th
- Off-Peak Season - Apr. 15th - Dec. 14th - (except for Thanksgiving week)
- These dates may vary by individual Villas, however, the Peak periods such as Easter, Christmas / New Year and Special Events will command premium rates and special reservation conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Many Villas will accept reservations with a minimum of 4 nights, especially in the "low Season". Some Villas have a one week minimum rental requirement based on full occupancy. For Peak periods such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years the minimum rental period is usually 7 nights - Please contact us with your requests.
LOCATION / DAMAGE DEPOSIT
- A 30% deposit is required to confirm a reservation. The balance is due 60 days before travel. No refunds for cancellations are made within 60 days prior to scheduled occupancy. For cancellations made 61 or more days prior to scheduled occupancy, we will refund all deposits less a 10% cancellation fee. (Deposits for Roaring Pavilion, Sundown and Rio Chico are non-refundable.)
- A $500 damage deposit also is required; we will refund this promptly when you return home if no damage occurs during your stay. (A few villas require a larger damage deposit.)
- Policies for Christmas and New Year's weeks differ. A 50% deposit confirms a reservation. Balance is due 120 days before travel. No refunds for cancellations are made within 120 days prior to scheduled occupancy. For cancellations made more than 120 days prior to scheduled occupancy, we will refund all deposits less a 10% cancellation fee.
- ALL RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE CONFIRM BEFORE BOOKING.
- We highly recommend that you purchase TRAVEL INSURANCE.
- Extra guests in any room attract a minimum surcharge of $30 each per night.
POLICIES FOR WEDDINGS / PARTIES
- Most Villas require a prepaid damage deposit. The amount varies depending on the particular home, however a typical amount is US $500 to $1,000 per week. Some select villas will request a higher amount. Damage deposits are fully refundable within 10 days of your departure from the Villa, provided there is no breakage, damage, missing items, no additional cleaning for villas left abnormally dirty, long-distance calls charged to the villa's telephone, and no other charges incurred before, during or after your stay, still outstanding.
- Policies regarding Weddings and Parties vary by Villa. A surcharge may apply for guests not staying at the particular villa. The amount of the surcharge also varies by Villa. Permission must be be obtained from the Villa owner prior to booking, as some Villas do not permit weddings or parties.
Return to the Home page